Hey Guys !! I am doing this awesome post today. I loved the questions posed and wanted to give a go. This is my latish post for February 5th as it marks the beginning of the Chinese New Year.
- Answer the questions and share your zodiac animal (Only if you’re comfortable with it! If you don’t know, you can look it up online based on your birth year!)
- Pingback to the creator of the tag (hammockofbooks) and whoever tagged you so we can read your responses!
- Tag some of your friends! (But not four because that’s unlucky!)
- I think , I’ll tag everyone especially Jia Xuan
1. New Year | A book with a phenomenal beginning
Do I have to say Anything ?? This is one with a phenomenal Beginning and the story which shook storytelling .
2. Chinese New Year | A book by an Asian author
I have to say I loved all threee of these books and I am so glad that these books diversity in my reading . I can’t help shoving these books in these list.
3. Lunar New Year | A book that takes place in space
I think about this series when I think about books based on the Space , and it aptly fits the title, “The Lunar Chronicles“
5. Zodiac/Year of the Pig | An animal sidekick
I have to say that this book has a bunch of great animal side Kicks who play a pivotal role in the world of NARNIA.
6. Lucky Color Red | A book with a red cover
7. Firecrackers | A book exploding with action
FURYBORN is something that I loved from the first page . Despite it being 500+ pages thick, I finished it in a day >// So much happening from page .1 //
8. Red Envelopes | A book you can’t wait to open// I am super -excited about reading them//
9. Delicious Food | A book that made you so hungry
GELATOOOOOO!!! I was in love with this book as I got it really cheap and I loved the Lead characters and also ITALY.
10. Gathering with Family | An amazing fictional family
The story of 5 Bennett Sister and there hysterical Mum is just giving us epic #family goals , inspite of being 200 years old.