Hey Book worms 🙂
I am so freaked out that half of year has passed away but still it’s TAG time and I am back with the Annual Tag…..
Mid Year Book Freak Out Tag:
1. Best Book You’ve Read So Far in 2018:
I seriously enjoyed all of these latest releases of 2018.
2. BEST SEQUEL OF 2018 SO FAR?:
Well I haven’t read many sequels this year, so it has to be The Fates Divide by Veronica Roth.
3. NEW RELEASE YOU HAVEN’T READ YET, BUT WANT TO?:
4. MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASE OF THE SECOND HALF OF 2018?:
Well I am excited for all the books that release this year (LOL)
5. BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT?:
None as such , whatever I read was amazing ..
6. BIGGEST SURPRISE?:
I didn’t know what I was getting into but I loved the book. It’s was Awesomely good. One other is The Summer of Us, a cute YA Contemporary book. I loved reading it.
7. FAVORITE NEW AUTHOR (DEBUT OR NEW TO YOU) ?:
Emily X.R Pan Laura Stevens Sarah Holland
8. NEWEST FICTIONAL CRUSH?:
Wolf from Furyborn
9. NEWEST FAVORITE CHARACTER?:
All the Characters from the books I read and enjoyed.
10. BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY?:
11. BOOK THAT MADE YOU HAPPY?:
12. FAVORITE BOOK TO MOVIE ADAPTATION YOU’VE SEEN THIS YEAR?:
It has to be Harry Potter series 😉
13. FAVORITE REVIEW YOU’VE WRITTEN THIS YEAR?:
I enjoyed writing all my reviews this year as I was aware of what I am writing. I have fun writing all my reviews as I get to chat with all of you guys.
14. MOST BEAUTIFUL BOOK YOU BOUGHT OR RECEIVED SO FAR THIS YEAR?:
All the books I bought were beautiful ..
15.Books You Need to Read By the End of the Year
All the books in my immediate TBR for 2018.
I nominate all of you guys 🙂