Hey Bookworms 😇
As the year goes by I have cumulated few of my favorite reads of 2017 and voila ! I am here to share with you guys . I have read many books but my favorite reads which feature in my top 10 reads are –
Okay , the supense is over and here I begin :
- The Upside of Unrequited was soo good and I can’t wait for more Becky Albertalli books.
- Carve the Mark came up as surprise and I can’t wait for the next one.
- Geekerella was such a fuzzy book and I loved every page of the book.
- 180 seconds was a my first ARC and I loved the story.
- Caraval was my first read of 2017 and can’t wait for the next book.
- Perfect Stranger was a perfect thriller with chills.
- Into the water was another thriller I enjoyed.
- Wintersong was a perfect read about fairies realm.
- Aftercare Instructions was another ARC I enjoyed.
- Perfect was a amazing semi-dystopian book.
Yeah !! These are favorite reads from 2017 . I have reviewed all of them on blog and read the reviews to find why I loved these one sooooooooo much .
What are your favorite reads of 2017 ?? A book that surprised you ? Share in the comments section 😘